Friday, June 12, 2009

Sea World

On Saturday we went to Sea World, which was my Favorite part of our entire trip! My favorite animal is the Orca whale, or the killer whale. I don't know why, but I have always loved them. When I was little I wanted to be just like Jesse in Free Willy (I secretly still do, but not really). Anyway, it was a BLAST! We forgot to charge our camera's batteries the night before (we though we had a lot more power left than we really did) so our camera died about half way through the park. But, that's ok. That just mean we have to go back ; )

Tiff, Dave and Jenna. Jenna got a wheelchair because yesterday we did so much walking! (Not sure if you noticed or not, but she's about 7 months pregnant) It was no nice to have that wheelchair! Not only for Jenna, but we got really good seats at all the shows.

Save a species! We didn't get to save a species that day, but maybe another day!

Me and Shamu!


Shamu can jump HIGH! It was so cool!
After the show, people were walking up to the glass to see the whales up close and personal (as close as you can get) and two of the whales swam by and splashed them! It was so funny! They were SOAKED. All the people had such suprised looks on their faces. Ah...such good times!

Clint, Tiff and Flamingos.
Did you know that the reason why they are the color that they are is because they eat shrimp? True fact! So, I guess that means be careful what you eat!
I promise I did put on sunscreen, I just don't think my nose got a whole lot of it because it is burned! I look like rudolf the red nosed reindeer!
So, now that I have been to Sea World, I want to be an whale trainer....just kidding, but I really think that would be the coolest job ever! You get to play with animals all day long. Clint even said that if that's what I really wanted to do we would go wherever we needed to go to let me do it. Awww...what a nice and supportive husband! But, I think I'll stick with what I'm doing now for the time being.
ps-Sea World is now my new favorite place in the whole world! Ok, so not the whole world, but pretty close! : )




1 comment:

Chamrie Andrews said...

How FUN!!! I made Doug go to sea world with me when we were in San Diego in November. Did you see the cirque de lamar? We are going to have to go back this year so Doug can see it.
San Diego is such a fun place! We are glad you guys are doing well! We hope Clint likes his new job. :)